jpeg

Hi..
Can anyone please help..My son is currently wandering around India and he has sent me mail with an attachment kaur_jpeg..This jpeg opens at the bottom of the mail showing 4 photos...I want to print one of these but have searched the system for kaur* and *jpeg but the file does not show up...Has anyone any ideas how I can get this file apart from making a screenshot and then trimming it down cos that looks terrible...
ps I do not have to ask the attachment to open as it already is open..
--
Regards
  Ted Wager

--