Re: IRC

On 2002.05.15 05:31 Ulf Rompe wrote:
Tommi Komulainen <Tommi.Komulainen@iki.fi> writes:

> 1. There is irssi-gnome and irssi-gtk in Debian also but they are
>    *ancient*. Don't use them.

What I love about irssi-gnome is it's panel applet. I tend to keep
some not really busy channels open while doing my work. Doing work
needs screen real estate, so it is nice to have just an applet that
notifies me when there is traffic in a channel and that shows me the
new messages just by hovering over it with the mouse pointer.

Oh man, that would come in so handy! Wonder if there's something like that available for XChat?

Ian