Re: Help me

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 03:17:54AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
| I think this guy's had a bit too much fermented kimchee...
|
| On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 00:33, Kim chulmin wrote:
[spam message snipped]

Ron, unless you're going to properly in-line your reply, don't qoute
the whole spam message.  One reading is enough, I don't need it a
second time.

If you want an example of the proper way to quote spam, if you must,
see this (rather amusing) example :
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-ipv6/2002/debian-ipv6-200205/msg00027.html

(it's a response to the snipped message, but on the -ipv6 list)

-D

--

Q: What is the difference betwee open-source and commercial software?
A: If you have a problem with commercial software you can call a phone