Netscape Browser Masquerade

My bank's online account program only works with netscape classic, but
recently they decided to only allow Red Hat 6.1 machines to access the
program because they can "support" that version of Linux.  In other words,
instead of supporting the browser, they support the OS they read from the
broswer string.  Stupid, I know, but is there a way to masquerade my
Netscape Classic browser to look like its coming from a Red Hat 6.1
machine or better yet a Win95 machine?

The account program only works with Netscape as well, not Mozilla or
Opera, I already tried that.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.windowmaker.org,#windowmaker
IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232