WMaker Menu

I'm running Window Maker on three different workstations, and all the Menu structures are different.

Admittedly, the only thing that I am in a position to address right now is this: On one machine I decided to strick out on my own for managing my menu. Well, I don't like that idea anymore. Is there something that I can do to restore the Debian provided Packages? It's OK if this means the complete loss of my own customized menu structure.

Also, is there some manner in which I can have my cake and eat it too?

That is, can I create a sub-menu (or something) that contains either the entire Debian provided menu structure, or contains my own customized structure?

And finally -- I don't recall which is which right now -- but there seems to be two WM Menu tools. One will tend to destroy the Debian menu structure and the other one I can't find right now (explaining my lack of details...). Is there any thoughts about getting this figured out?