Re: good choice of network card?

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 11:34:16PM +0100, Alex Hunsley wrote:
> I'm going to buy a new network card for my machine (running Debian potato
> 2.2r6).
>
> Are there any net cards with a good reputation for stability and ease of
> install (i.e. not having to compile my own driver would be a plus)?
>
> thanks
> alex

Netgear FA310TX works great: stable and uses that tulip driver.
Not sure this is still being produced. Don't know what I will do when
they stop.

--
Kevin C. Smith           | "A Society that will trade a little liberty for a
smithkevinc@mchsi.com    | little order will lose both, and deserve neither."