Re: linksys pc card FIXED

On 12/05/02 Seneca did speaketh:

> What did you do to get the axnet_cs module to work perfectly with the
> card? I've got a PCMPC100v3 (the one that uses axnet_cs), and it works
> fine for 0.5-24h, but then the kernel starts complaining (and I am also
> using a 2.4.18 kernel). The only way after that happens that I can get
> back online is to reinsert the card.

    I haven't done anything special. I'll look for this behaviour, and if
doesn't happen, I'll let you know so we can compare notes. It's stock
kernel.org 2.4.18 source, built on the laptop.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix