Re: linksys pc card FIXED

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 11:42:34AM -0400, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> On 11/05/02 Michael P. Soulier did speaketh:
>
> >     Hey people,
> >
> >     Is anyone using the Linksys EtherFast 10/100 PC card, model PCMPC100, in
> > their laptop under Debian? I can't get this one working, using the version
> > 0.93 tulip driver. I borrowed a 3Com card that works beautifully, autodetected
> > and all by the card manager.
>
>     I just installed a 2.4.18 kernel, and the card manager automagickally
> loaded the axnet_cs module, which works perfectly with this card.

What did you do to get the axnet_cs module to work perfectly with the
card? I've got a PCMPC100v3 (the one that uses axnet_cs), and it works
fine for 0.5-24h, but then the kernel starts complaining (and I am also
using a 2.4.18 kernel). The only way after that happens that I can get
back online is to reinsert the card.

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham@rogers.com