Re: masqmail problem

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 04:55:49PM -0700, Brian Schramm wrote:
> trouble getting my email.  So much so that I have set
> up the family on yahoo.  I decided that I need to get

Haven't I heard the rumours yahoo won't support POP3 access anymore?
A friend of mine migrated from yahoo mail to something else just
because of that -- I can't test it, however. But if you say you
*can still* (not only could) access your mailbox and get mail with
fetchmail, then the you know better.

As for the masqmail configuration, the same friend also had problems
with sending mail, so again I cannot really say; besides that, you
didn't tell anything whatsoever about the nature of your problems,
your configuration, the logs etc.

If you'd like, I can show you my configuration.

andrej

--
echo ${girl_name} > /etc/dumpdates