Re: X troubles

The easiest way to install the NVidia driver is to install the Debian
nvidia-kernel-src and nvidia-glx-src packages, which will download the
files from nvidia and create .deb packages.  This process is not
automated, so read the docs.

Bob

Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen