Re: Malformed .desktop files in OpenOffice

Thanks, Paul.  I didn't think I could be the only one.

Curiously, when I tried dpkg-reconfigure, dpkg told me that it was not installed, and then that it was not fully installed.  I ran dpkg -i, which reports complete, but the same result applies.  Did you use bugreport to file?  If you did, what was the tracking number -- I think maybe I should add this information.

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast