Re: preferences cahnges, once woddu becomes stable?

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:49:47PM -0400, stan wrote:
| Thinking just a bit ahaead here, since this was the scheduled release date.
|
| My current systems have moslty woody with a few unstable packages. I'm
| doing this using the folowing preferences file:

| Pin: release a=testing
| Pin: release a=stable
| Pin: release a=unstable

| So, assuming I want to keep reasonbly up to date, with current packages,
| what changes should I make to this, once woody goes gold (stable0?

Nothing here.  Since you have used the symbolic names their meaning
changes but not the name with each release.  Just have 'testing' (or
'sarge', I think) instead of 'woody' in your sources.list.

-D

--

Misfortune pursues the sinner,
but prosperity is the reward for the righteous.