Re: Need Sparc CDs ASAP

http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

| I've tried the the jigdo-easy method.  It seems to get everything in the list
| and it still says "Oops".  I tried quite a few alternate mirrors and I get
| the same response, "Oops".  I thought sure this method was going to work.  Is
| this the list I can ask about jigdo-easy?
|
| Should I just stop the downloading business and buy a set of CDs to begin
| with?

What about a straight http or ftp download?
    http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/

What about a net-install?
    http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

    (or just grab rescue.bin and root.bin from an ftp server and stick
    them on a pair of floppies)

I've done the rescue.bin/root.bin method of installation many times.
It works great if you have a decent network connection (eg DSL or T1).

HTH,
-D

--

Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.