exim and dialup

Hi all -

I use exim on a dialup system, and use more than one dialup provider.

I'd like to get exim only to try delivering mail when I'm connected via
one specific provider, as the smarthost that my main ISP provides doesn't
relay for me when I'm dialed in via another ISP.

At the moment, exim sends me a delivery error ("RELAY DENIED", or some
such message) when I dial up my non-email ISP, and I've got outbound
email.

Has anyone else come up against this problem and solved it?

jc
--
Ai.   Big up, ya bytch.