Re: S/Key passwords with SSH? -- resolved

I'm happy to report that I got it working.  On the off-chance that
someone else is sufficiently brain-damaged <g> to think this is a good
idea, here's what I had to do...

1) Install the opie-server and libpam-opie packages.

2) Modify /etc/pam.d/ssh, so that pam_opie.so is invoked in addition to
(or in place of) pam_unix.so.  The relevant entries were originally:

     auth       required     pam_nologin.so
     auth       required     pam_unix.so
     auth       required     pam_env.so # [1]

After I finished mangling them, they had become:

     auth       required     pam_nologin.so
     auth       required     pam_env.so # [1]
     auth       sufficient   pam_opie.so
     auth       sufficient   pam_unix.so
     auth       required     pam_deny.so