Re: Spamassassin tests help please

begin  Peter Ross  quotation:

> Why don't you look into http://www.spambouncer.org/

Why? Spamassassin, in my experience, is vastly more accurate and
effective than SpamBouncer. I used SpamBouncer for several months up
until March 2002. I could never get it to block even almost all spam
without also having a lot of false positives, even after extensive
tweaking of variables and even some customization of SpamBouncer's
procmail recipes. (Some of SpamBouncer's tests are utterly mad -- block
all mail from Telstra? That's most of Australia!) I switched to
Spamassassin plus Razor and found that even without customizing my
configuration at all, it did a much, much better job. It's quite rare
now for me to see spam other than in the "junk" folder to which I
redirect such things, and false-positives are even more rare.

Craig