docbook: xml -> (x)html conversion

I am learning docbook and try to build a html file from xml using a
dtd from the package docbook-website.

I find it ironic that it is easier for me to get a good html-file
using

<?xml version='1.0'standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE article SYSTEM
  "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2CR1//EN"
    "docbookx.dtd" >
<article>
</article>

as a framework and converting it using "jw" than

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE website SYSTEM
 "file:///usr/share/sgml/docbook/custom/website/2.0b1/website.dtd">
<webpage id="archive">
</webpage>

The docbook-website package provides this "website.dtd" but I could
find no .xsl file which could translate it to html.  Elements like
informaltable and simplelist are not available.

jw would also not work on the website.dtd effort.

Am I missing some packages that I should install or should I look for
additional xsl files?

This is new to me and I would appreciate some pointers.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors
      through him that loved us."    Romans 8:37