Re: XFree86 Server CPU Leak??

Only application that is running for X at the time is KDM I am not even logged into
KDE at the time.  So it could be something to do with KDM and Xfree server... when
I do a Xfree86 -version I get a little message that says it is a pre-release and is
no way supported, but I d/l it from testing... is there a newer one under unstable?