Re: XFree86 Server CPU Leak??

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:57:29 -0400
"Quenten Griffith" <qgriffith@edm1.com> wrote:

> Hi all I have a Nvidia TNT2 graphic card, and I was using Xfree86 4.1
> that dexconf configed using the XFree_SVGA server.

I think you've got your versions wrong here.  XFree86 4.1.x doesn't (TMK)
use different servers, it instead uses different video drivers. Perhaps
you mean XFree86 3.x?

> changed the /etc/X11/X
> link from the SVGA server to Xfree86 server so that it would work.

Again, it sounds like you might be talking about an older version of
XFree86.

> I am running a 1.6 ghz PC
> with 512gigs of memory and running the 2-4-18 kernel.

Perhaps you mean 512 Meg of memory?

--
Jamin W. Collins