Re: spamassassin at a system-wide level?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 07:12:30AM -0700, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
| On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, martin f krafft wrote:
|
| > what's your mta? i crafted a little perlscript that should work with
| > exim and postfix, maybe even qmail, and it will act as MDA,
| > essentially forcing procmail onto everyone (which is not too much
| > a problem). let me know if you're interested...
|
| exim

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/

That doc tells how to simply scan the messages.  It isn't difficult to
then add a router or system filter to redirect messages with the
X-Spam-Flag header.

-D

--

One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,