Re: spamassassin at a system-wide level?

Hello,

I set such a thing up just yesterday using postfix. In main.cf, I edited content_filter to forward every mail through spamproxyd.

Here's the config, if you want to do it too:
/etc/postfix/main.cf:
content_filter= smtp:localhost:10000

/etc/postfix/master.cf:
localhost:10025 inet n - n - - smtpd -o content_filter=

To use this setup i have spamproxyd running with the following command (I made a very dirty init.d-Script, which doesn't work correctly yet - so do it yourself :-)
spamproxyd localhost:10000 localhost:10025 spammaster@domainname.tld

The first argument is the hostname and port spamproxyd listens to, the second where scanned mails go, and the last an email address, where mails identified as spam are sent.

Hope it helps,
Daniel