Re: FreeS/Wan and masquerdaing routing question... (was desperate forhelp! freeswan attempt: can exhange keys but no access to other net after!)

Ooops - here's that setup again:

192.168.0.* [private subnet I want to access = leftsubnet]

194.216.251.1 [firewall = left]

194.216.251.254 [router  = leftnexthop
.
.
.
212.46.128.11 [router = rightnexthop]

aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd [my statuc IP address = right]

192168.201.* [my private subnet = rightsubnet]