reiserfs and /boot

I am looking into changing over to reiserfs on all my partitions.  I
tried this once before about 1yr ago and everything was OK, but I
remember that I left a small partition as ext2 for /boot.

I can't remember the whole details for why I left /boot ext2 now, but it
was something to do with reiserfs otherwise requiring a no-tails option
and thus using more space ?????

Can anyone enlighten me on what is recommended with respect to changing
over to reiserfs for all partitions?  I have been unable to find any
mention of a particular need to leave one partition ext2 in the reiserfs
FAQ or the namesys site.

Thanks.
Mark.