Unknown HZ value!

Hello,

I have a server that has been running sweetly for almost a
year. Yesterday I did my regular upgrade via dselect while installing
inn, and it has now started printing messages:-

Unknown HZ value! (22) Assume 100.

It does this reliably before the output of a 'ps'. I think I have also seen it at other times (but these may have been part of other commands using ps.)

Any ideas what might have caused this to start happening?

Dave

--

__
Dave Whiteley