Re: Scwawcaac: I need a little more on apps available for Linux

Andy,

Good advice when you have to start from scratch.  But with a directory
full of prototypes and macros which can be clicked into the source text
things get a lot easier.  If you can get a local expert to jumpstart you
then you'll be producing output in a few hours.

It took me five hours from the start of installation in 1985 to having a
printed copy of the first chapter of Living on 12 Volts with Ample Power.
After that I struggled for many hours tweaking and experimenting, but it
has been well worth the effort.

--
Sincerely,

David Smead