apt-get build-dep problem

Can anyone tell me what's going on, or even which package might
deserve to get a bug filed against it, with the following?

wheat:/usr/local/rootlog# apt-get -qu build-dep gnucash
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
E: Some broken packages were found while trying to process build-dependencies.
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
wheat:/usr/local/rootlog# apt-get -qfu install
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
wheat:/usr/local/rootlog# dpkg -l gnucash
ii  gnucash           1.6.6-1           A personal finance tracking program.

I have a woody system, but my apt sources are set to sid for source
(woody for debs).  I have successfully got the sources for gnucash
1.6.6-1 (so it seems woody and sid are at the same version).