Re: Someone tell me the secret of mutt

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 06:55:27PM -0700, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
> Ximian Evolution really is a foul pig of an MUA.  I love pine, but
> it is
> slow and featureless.  I want to try mutt.  The problem is, I can't
> figure out in < 10 minutes how to do the most basic things with
> mutt:
>
> * Configure it to get mail from my IMAP servers.
> * Change IMAP folders.
> * Set my SMTP server.
> * Use my GPG key.
> * Delete mail
> * Purge mail
> * Undelete mail
> * Reply!

Ok thi site shall do the .muttrc for you, it's so simple that you
don't need to be already in touch with the manual:

http://mutt.netliberte.org

I hope it will help ya, for me worked fine, when I was totally an
ignorant of muttrc settings and I didn't had to look after 20 ml.

Luca Pasquali - keta -

  GNU\Debian User

"I've to patch my brain and my heart, I've been hacked by the
wings of love, lonelyness is for fools, society for suckers,
the mountains are useful to rise up a little bit more to the sky"

contact me at:

keta@ptlug.org
keta@email.it