Re: Mozzila: inbox message disappearing

Luiz Carlos Santos de Alencar <luiz@infoporto.com.br> writes:

> After moving messages to subfolders and leave the
> inbox empty, I can not see any pos-received msgs.
> in the inbox folder. It's a pop mailbox from an
> outside server which I use Mozzila to manage, with
> important messages coming in. What could cause
> such unexpected behaviour and how can I fix it, if
> possible.9
>
> I don't know what kind of further information
> about the problem I could give to help you
> help me, but I really need some help here.

You don't mention what version of mozilla you're using (unless it's that
.9 at the end of your first paragraph :-)

If you see this problem with the latest version (1.0-RC1 was recently
released and can be downloaded from http://www.mozilla.org. The
latest version in Debian is 0.9.9, AFAIK), I'd suggest checking to
see if it's a known mozilla issue. You can do this by searching the bug
tracking system at http://bugzilla.mozilla.org or you can also ask on
the mozillazine forum: http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback/list.php?f=4
to see if anyone else has the same problem or knows how you might fix
it.

If it's not a problem with mozilla, filing a Debian bug
(http://bts.debian.org) might be in order.

HTH