Re: Problem with Audigy soundcard

On 22 Apr 2002 11:50:24 +0200 Dan Christensen
<danchristensen@mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote:> Hi All

> I have a problem with SB Audigy soundcard, i have to do a insmod
> emu10k1.o every time i have done a reboot, i tryed to put in a alias
> in the file /etc/modutils/aliases no cigar soo i put in the line
> alias sound emu10k1 in the file /etc/modules.conf but no luck so now i
> dont know anymore.

if "insmod emu10k1" by hand works, then just add a line to your
/etc/modules containing just "emu10k1". Works for me (using Woody).

You shouldn't edit /etc/modules.conf yourself because that file is
rebuilt automatically and you will lose all the changes.

--
Carlos Sousa