Re: weird font style

Specifically, what I make of the font is that somebody was using a program like
FONTER, and
copied some of the capital letters and pasted them into lower case...  probably
the letters A-G.

Since it is specifically those letters, which in turn correspond fairly closely
to the lower "REAL"
designated variables in Fortran, I would guess that this person is a Fortran
programmer.

However, this person also has downloaded a lot of mp3 files, it would seem.
Therefore, this person
does not have a lot of respect for copyrights or licensing... and thus is not a
self-employed, professional
programmer.  Note, too, that there is the part about /home/win.  That narrows the
person down to
an institution that requires Windows in spite of the preferences of the person.

So that then means that the person is probably tied to a government instution,
probably an educational
government institution, which in turn corresponds closely with the lack of
respect for the copyright.
[Ask any university faculty member about what patent and copyright law is worth
to him, and he'll tell
you that the answer is that he has to sign away all his rights to the
University... ever since University of Miami
failed to successfully steal the rights to Gatorade from the chemist who invented
it.]

But we go on -- because the screen is a low quality screen.  So the graphics
really isn't important to the user;
therefore, I would guess that the user is a grad student.

And, in addition to all that, the first person has way too much time on his hands
as he waits for an answer to
his own Linux question.

.