CUPS prints blank pages at the end of jobs

Hi,

I have quickly googled this problem and can't find anything, so...

I am using CUPS to print to a netware printer.  Everything works
beautifully except that at the end of each job a blank page is
printed, which I just stuff back into the paper tray.

I don't have a non-netware printer handy that I can compare with.  The
netware printer I am using is an HP LaserJet 4000 TN, and I am using
the HP LaserJet 4000, Foomatic + Postscript driver.  The problem also
occurs if I use the 4050 Foomatic + Postscript driver.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"That you're not paranoid does not mean they're not out to get you."
	- Robert Waldner

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au