Re: Woody not ready, methinks: floppies

Actually, I think I found the problem.

I had been using RAWRITE (old version from potato) to write my floppies
instead of RAWRITE3.  No matter how many times I rewrote the floppies,
I kept getting that ERROR 1 upon installing the base system.

Then I noticed that it was a new release of RAWRITE, so I downloaded that
and ran it -- and the installation went fine.

If anyone else is doing an install, *could you check me on this?*  Do you also get
an ERROR 1 if using the outdated RAWRITE?  If so, then the installation manual
perhaps should stress the necessity for RAWRITE3.

  - Mike Rudmin