Re: cut-n-pasting links

On Thursday 18 April 2002 09:43 am, Rick Pasotto wrote:
> Point the cursor at the first character within a link that has
> some characters you want to cut-n-paste, press the left mouse
> button and *try* to highlight the characters you want. YOU CAN'T
> DO IT! Clicking *anywhere* within the link selects the entire link.

I *DO* believe it has been suggested earlier ... when I have
difficulties copying a link, I just take in a few extra text
characters when highlighting the desired link and erase the unwanted
characters when pasted.

OR, you could do what "craigw" suggested:
> Just move off the link, right to that exact point where the little
> hand turns back into a little arrow, then start dragging.

May this all be of good use to you.
Addis

"... a la ciudad lejana no vuelvas nunca, nunca jamás..."