Re: cut-n-pasting links

On Fri Apr 19, 2002 at 12:32:09AM -0700, John wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 09:43:14AM -0400, Rick Pasotto wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 07:54:48PM -0700, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
> > > On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Rick Pasotto wrote:
<clip rant>
> > It just might prevent useless non-answers.
</rant>

> Geesh, Rick
>
> People are just trying to help.  I'm afraid of suggesting my solution
> which may provoke another rant from you..  Oh, what the hell, I'm too old to be
> offended so here goes:
>
> When copying a link in mozilla, I click & hold down left button
> **to-the-right** (read outside) of said link, then drag over said link.

And if you're an expert mouse operator, which Rick obviously aspires to
be, you can do so without even picking up any unwanted extraneous spaces
or characters!

Just move off the link, right to that exact point where the little hand
turns back into a little arrow, then start dragging.

Hope this helps!

-CraigW