Re: xdm/wdm/gdm/kdm/login.app etc.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 02:23:49AM -0400, Robert_L wrote:
> 3.  numlock on (how the heck do you do this for the gdm login screen ?)

Ask google about numlockx.  Simple little app that will turn numlock
on and off for you in X; just compile it, throw it in /usr/local/bin,
and add

/usr/local/bin/numlockx on

to one of your X startup files.  (I've got it in
/etc/X11/wdm/Xsetup_0, but YMWV if you're not using wdm.)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss