Re: [update] Re: CUPS: now pdf files don't print

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 10:58:44PM -0500, dman wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 10:48:32PM -0500, DvB wrote:
>
> | Apparently, it's just one pdf file in particular that refuses to print
> | and all others work (or at least all others that I've tested).
>
> I found one of those too.  (I think the one I found didn't even
> display right even in acroread)
>
> | This is pretty weird, but at least not as serious as I thought at first.
>
> Got a lose^H^H^H^Hwin machine available?  Try acroread on there.  It
> "solved" it for me =p.

I've gotten more than one PDF file generated/served via some kind of web
bot that had trailing or leading garbage (seems to be MS ware related).
Trimming the junk in vim, made ghostscript a happy camper.  Perhaps this
is one of those embrace extend tacticts?  Maybe, just sloppy
programming...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>