Re: Mouse problem

Thanks to everyone who responded regarding the mouse problem.  I fixed the
problem by changing XF86Config as follows, along with a new link from
/dev/mouse and - killing gpm.  I don't use any program that run it, and
don't know what programs do, and missed the fact that it was installed by
default.

Section "Pointer"
   Protocol        "PS/2"
   Device          "/dev/mouse"