Re: How do I get off the list??

At 1018974885s since epoch (04/16/02 11:34:45 -0400 UTC), Wayne Topa wrote:
> I continue to see people having this problem.  Why?
> This is 'not' Rocket Science.

I've been using linux and mailing lists for 8 years now, so I consider
myself in the 'able-to-handle-things-that-are-not-rocket-science'
category.

However, just last week, I tried several times to subscribe to this
listserver (I had unsubscribed to change addresses).  After 3
attempts, still no luck (my subscription confirmations would never be
answered).  I finally had to write to listmaster to get myself added
manually (which worked -- I'm back on the list now).

So I do think that something is up with the list; it's not just people
who can't follow directions.

Jason

--
Jason Healy