Re: Linux baltic fonts?

> I'd also like to be able to switch my keyboard between the
> American configuration and
> a configuration that would allow me to type these characters
> directly.

It is my understanding that Ctrl+Alt+K will allow you to switch
between different keyboard layouts (if you are a KDE user).  Have
you tried that?

I am not familiar with the special characters you mentioned.  If
your keyboard layout is different from QWERTY and includes the
desired accents, you can try what I do with my Spanish-accented
words:  for example. to type an [acute] accented 'e' I type
combinations to see if they result in the desired special characters.

Addis Pérez

--
"... a la ciudad lejana no vuelvas nunca, nunca jamás..."