Re: Shape shifting reptilians are about to achieve complete control over this planet

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 12:20:02PM +0100, Debian User wrote:
>I know this may sound insane, especially to the minds of people who are conditioned to believe, that the official version of reality is the highest truth available.

Do they use Debian or are they allied to the Beast of Redmond?

>But this is not a joke, and I have found some overwhelming documentation and research that supports the claim of this email in a book named "The Biggest Secret - the book that will change the world" by David Icke (540 pages).

Oh David.  I remember. I remember David when he was a BBC sports
commentator.  Then he joined the Green Party. Then he tripped over a
leyline into his own personal hell.

>I am not affiliated with David Icke or his website in any way, and I will not mail you again.

That presumbaly is because you are David Icke.  Last I heard you were
in a semi on the south coast.  Pity you went nuts.