Re: Shape shifting reptilians are about to achieve complete control over this planet

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:20:02 +0100, you wrote:

>I know this may sound insane, especially to the minds of people who are conditioned to believe, that the official version of reality is the highest truth available.

The fact that the official version is full of holes does not mean that yours is any better.  But, I say, if the reptiles want it, let em have it.
They will find they have an administrative nightmare on their hands, like all other world rulers have.  They will learn that they have
enough to do just keeping the reptiles straight.

Gleason