Re: splitting an audio file

Hi all!
I can't use any X-related programs; in other words gnome and kde I think falls
into this category too, because I'm blind and this access isn't developed yet.
Whoever told me to use 'split" to split up the files, it might work for you, but
it didn't work for me. the first file appeared to be ok--the beginning file. But
with the other two I got messages about the files maybe being corrupted, so
obviously dividing them that wasy messed up some important information.