Re: X 4.1.0 (woody) stuck in 640x480

OK, mouse works in X and i don't really care about
console so I'm leaving gpm out.I still can't change my
resolution even though it's defined in XF86Config-4,
so that's what I need help with now :(.

I'm attaching my config file again, I couldn't find
any problems with it but somebody else might. For
those who missed the original post, I accidentally
told debconf not to configure X, so i ran xf86config
and edited it myself.
Or, if you can tell me how to make debconf
re-configure X, I could try that and see if it works.
I really don't want to reinstall, because I installed
over FTP and this is the first time I've gotten NVIDIA
drivers to compile.