Re: Outlook Express errors against uw-imap

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 10:08:09AM -0800, Brian Nelson wrote:

> There are several known bugs with uw-imapd and outlook/oe:

> http://bugs.debian.org/108719
> http://bugs.debian.org/127790
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q274259

> One of those is probably affecting you (the middle one?).  I'd
> recommend trying another imapd (courier-imap, etc.).

Thanks for that! I would like to try one of the altwernatives.  Would
courier-imap work as a 'drop-in' replacement for uw-imap?  It would be
quite a hassle if client side configuration changes would be required...

Thanks again!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>