Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

on Wed, Apr 10, 2002, Christoph Simon (ciccio@kiosknet.com.br) wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:16:53 +0200
> "adam" <adam@aronet.com> wrote:
>
> > okay, I expected a bit more tolerance from debian users - I've just
> > unsubscribed.
> > sorry for having bothered you . . .
>
> Why don't you just subscribe with a different (private?) account?

Which is, incidentally, what I do.

T1 at work.  56k at home.  I do the list over the slow line.

...which is my way of saying I do as I say (at least this time).

Incidentally, as my sig suggests (random generator, this one just
happened to show), I admin a fistful of lists myself, and follow a
similar policy on these lists.  Mass broadcasts are annoying in small
quantities, and would cripple any list if prevalent.  Do the math.

This is why I feel the behavior must be very strongly objected to.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>           http://kmself.home.netcom.com/