Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

* adam (adam@aronet.com) spake thusly:
> It wasn't my choice and I have no say in the matter - if the means that I am
> not welcome on this list then I will (reluctantly) unsubscribe.

You can always read the list via usenet. Posting is a bit of a PITA if
you do that, but I hear they are working on it.

Dima
--
Surely there is a polite way to say FOAD.                        -- Shmuel Metz
"Go forth and multiply".                                         -- Paul Martin