Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

ben wrote:

> thanks for the input. so, on attachments, none? some?

If I'm helping people out with, say X problems for example, I'd far prefer to
see their config and log files as attachments rather than pasted, simply
beccause of the sheer length of them. Also a lot of files, for example fstab,
are just plain awkward to read when pasted and wrapped. And what about gpg ?
Attachments are pretty useful things on the whole, even if some of them might
contain things none of us are interested in .

--
Simon Hepburn.