Re: alternative web browser to netscape

begin  Jaye Inabnit ke6sls quotation:

> I *do* take the time to post notes to webmins when I hit a site I can not
> access without forking over money to M$.  I don't have M$ on my box, and I am
> going to keep it that way, but I still want to access the info I am seeking.
> I don't think that it is asking too much.

For a long time I've seen people bitching about Capital One blocking
Mozilla.

I sent them an email complaining about it.  They sent me back a
response, saying that they'd added support for Opera, and that they were
planning to support as many people as they can, and would forward my
email to the appropriate group.

So they do track this stuff, and they do respond.  People complaining in
mailing lists don't get it fixed, and people knuckling under and using
proprietary browsers don't get it fixed, but people sending email DO get
action.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US