From: Holger Rauch [mailto:Holger.Rauch@heitec.de]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 10:00 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Woody: Apache SSL not starting

Rehi!

My problem is solved now! I removed apache-ssl, and installed apache
and libapache-mod-ssl instead (Tim Dijkstra suggested this). Then I made
the necessary adjustments to the httpd.conf file. Works really
well. Can someone tell me why both libapache-mod-ssl and apache-ssl are
included?

Thanks!

Greetings,

	Holger