LILO dualbooting Sid and XP

I've been using the NT bootloader for as long as I've been using Debian
to handle switching between my M$ OS's and Linux. However, since I've
switched to using Debian 364 days a year, this is no longer working for
me. My XP boot partition is NTFS. This means that any time I update my
kernel or update LILO I have to reboot into XP so that I can copy my
linux.bin to my boot drive. It's finally gotten to be enough of a hassle
that I've decided to do something about it. My boot partition is hda1
(NTFS), and my root partition is hda2 (ext3). Currently, my linux boot
info is in /boot. What's the best way of going about using LILO as my
bootloader instead of the NT bootloader while still having the option of
booting into XP?

-Alex